Frequently Asked Questions
We are a cultural enterprise which has been promoting intercultural understanding Australia-wide since 2002 through education, creative services, and digital solutions. We have become Australia’s leading culture-in-education provider and reach over 300,000 Prep to 12 students annually with our cultural education programs, which are aligned with the General Capability of Intercultural Understanding in the Australian Curriculum.
Our programs are supported by a range of learning resources including award winning digital resources such as Sound Infusion, Joko’s World and Diversity Atlas.
We also offer Professional Development to support cultural competency and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) training.
Cultural Infusion is an official Observer of the 2005 UN Convention for the Protection and Promotion of Diversity of Cultural Expressions. You can find more information about us here or contact us regarding any enquiries.
- Finalise details
- Receive a formal quote and letter of agreement
- Check the details and return the signed agreement to us
- We notify the presenter/s of the tentative booking details
- When the presenter/s accept the details of the booking, you will receive an email notification that the booking is confirmed.
- Note the reminder e-mails and check that the school can cover all technical and space requirements.
- Enjoy the program!
Our Standard workshops are 50-minutes long and are designed to be interactive. However, we have various other program structures that you may be interested in depending on your needs, including:
- Interactive Performances
- Multicultural Half-Day or All Day programs
For a custom program, don’t hesitate to contact us, our team can work with you to bring what you have in mind to life!
Our Pre-Primary programs are 30-minute workshops, to ensure the sessions are as interactive as possible and to keep the little ones engaged!
We cater our programs to a number of different settings, including but not limited to:
- Schools: We offer workshops, Professional Development, interactive performances and Half-Day/All-Day events. We can also provide entertainment for school events, or take care of the entire event for you.
- Pre-Primary (ELCs/Kinders): We offer workshops and can also provide entertainment for your centre events, or take care of the entire event for you.
- OSHC/Libraries: We offer workshops and other custom programs.
- Corporate: We offer entertainment, Professional Development and event-management services.
- Private: We offer entertainment for birthday parties, weddings etc.
We can also provide ongoing programs throughout the year for your organisation to support your school curriculum, yearly events or local council needs.
If you are located over 50 km radius from the nearest Central Business District (CBD), you can still book a program, but please note, travel and accommodation fees may apply to account for the presenter/s’ travel times and expenses.
We would also recommend keeping an eye out for any touring programs. You can keep updated about touring programs by subscribing to our mailing list on our website.
If travel fees are out of your budget, many of our presenters have a Virtual Delivery option available. If this is something you are interested in, please contact our team.
To find out which programs are available for Virtual Delivery, you can filter via our website. Or, you can always enquire with our team.
Once you have decided on a program and the booking has been confirmed, we will create a Zoom meeting and email the invitation to you as well as the respective presenter.
On the day, someone from the Education and Experiences team will be there to facilitate, and we ask that you attend the session 15-minutes earlier, so that we can do a quick sound check and ensure that everything is running smoothly.
Yes, we have lots of great free resources that you can access including lesson plans, intercultural understanding guides, digital resources and more. Some of our resources come packaged with our incursions if you book a program!
Please get in contact with our team here to find out more.
On The Day
Our standard workshops range from $7 + GST per student for a minimum of 150 students. The final price will depend on the program that you select and may be impacted by factors such as presenter availability.
You are still welcome to book with fewer students, but the minimum fee will apply per session. If you have over 300 students, we recommend booking multiple sessions to get the most out of your experience, or consider an Interactive Performance instead.
Our incursions are packaged with supplementary resources which will assist in extending teacher and student learning.